Sunday 7 September 2008

I hate the bank.

Basically, I think the title says it all. I hate the bank. I'm sick to death of them messing me around. Last month, someone used my card in France, and they've done it again this month. I've never even been to France! They could have had the decency to take me with them seeing as they are using my account!! And It's around £65 each time!! I'm so not happy. Also, there has been other fraud on my account. £200 - £140 of which wasn't even there - has been taken from my account. It was taken on a Sunday when I was at home watching films with my future hubbie. And it was in an adjoining village to the town centre. I live in the town centre, and the one it was taken from, if I were to walk to it, would take me a good 40minutes. And if I were to walk to my nearest one it would take about 5minutes. Which am I likely to choose if I needed money, eh? It has infuriated me more than it normally would, as the money that was in there is the money needed to pay the bills. Luckily I managed to pay them OK, but it was a close call!

Oh well. Never mind. The bank will sort it out. They best do anyway. I've sent off all the forms and stuff.

I'm looking forward to the end of this month, as I am going to take Caleb to go and see my family again. He's a little older now and might enjoy it more than last time as he will be awake more of the time and can spend time with his Auntie Mel and one of his Grannies. Although it might be a few days later than I originally planned, because of the problems with the bank. Gah. It will be good fun though. I'm taking my sister's birthday present up with me when I go, (even though her birthday isn't until mid october) and she is keeping mine from my birthday last week until I go up there. So it will be a present exchanging time too. Always good!!


I've got a couple more pictures of Caleb now, here is one of him sitting on the sofa propped up with cushions at his Dad's Mum's house - Granny number 2 - reading one of those fabric baby books. Well, looking at it and then seeing if it tastes any good, rather than reading!!
I suppose he kinda looks like he's asking us what exactly we want him to do with it. But just seconds before we took this he was chomping away on it quite happily!!

Enjoy - comments please!!

xxx

No comments: