Sunday 2 November 2008

November already.

Madness. I can't believe how fast this year has gone! Seems like it was only a month ago (tops!) since Caleb was born! I know it's been just over 7months now, but it really doesn't seem it!! Oh well.

Hallowe'en was fun. Being a Friday, Steve and I went and did all our normal shopping - with a pumpkin thrown in! - and then got the house ready for our 'party'. Steve's Mum and Dad, his Mum's friend Maureen and Maureen's 3year old Granddaughter Ellie came over, and we ate and drank (Punch - not alcohol!) and just had fun really. Ellie was a bit OTT, but oh well. Steve's Mum gave her a torch, and she thought it was the best thing in the world, and - despite the fact Caleb was in bed - she danced around and shouted and screeched without a care in the world! Luckily she didn't wake Caleb.

My sister found it quite funny that Caleb got his tooth. Her comment was something along the lines of "aww he can bite you now" - which I already knew because that's how I discovered he had a tooth so :p to you Mel!!

Anyway, I'm trying to watch Brittania High while writing this, and I can smell the delights the Steve is cooking up for Dinner - no idea what it is but what the hell, it's normally something gorgeous, him being a Chef - wafting in from the Kitchen, so I guess I'll head off, and I'll be sure to post another blog when I have anything interesting to say!

Oh - Caleb has over 40 bibs!! OMG!

Lucy. x

1 comment:

TheDragonKeeper said...

lol life goes fast lol
an hehe good ask him if u taste nice :P
xx