Saturday 10 January 2009

Update.

OK. Now I know I have more readers than just my Sister and My Mum (Hi Tawny - *waves*), I guess I'll make EVEN MORE of an effort to write in here! I shall make it a *late* New Years Resolution to write in here ATLEAST once a week!

Caleb has a third tooth now, but it's not big enough to see if I take a picture, as it isn't fully grown out yet. His first and second are still uneven, bless him. When I can, I'll take a picture. It's not hugely noticable, but boy did we know about it. It's the only one so far that has bothered him enough to wake him up at night, but now that it's come through it's back to his normal sleep pattern.

We got a new washing machine yesterday, and I have so far done 5 loads of washing. We've not had a working washing machine since august, and my future Mother in Law has been doing one or two loads of washing a week for us, just so we had enough clothes to live in! We have loads to catch up on though, so I've been washing and washing, and it's all drying on the airer and on radiators. It's good, because our house has to be quite warm, because of Caleb, so the washing dries quite fast even when it's not on the radiators.

On a different note, this film I'm watching is really odd. It's called Snow Cake. It's got Alan Rickman in it, and it's good, but wierd!!


Anyway, signing off to watch the film properly.

See you within a week! (Hopefully) x

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Glad it arrived OK and your working your way through the mountain

Nicky said...

My sister got a new machine at the weekend as well. She is all excited too :)