Tuesday 3 March 2009

I know.

Forgive me. It's been AGES since I posted last!
I've not really had anything to say, to be honest.
Not much now either, lol, but I thought I'd post a general update anyway.

On the money side of things, the Jobcentre have, once again, managed to cock up. They overpaid us by about 3 months on the Income Support (apparently - they never actually told us!!) and so cancelled the claim without warning, leaving us with NO money at all. We've applied for Job Seekers Allowance, but we put our claim in on the 17th of February and have heard nothing yet. When we called them to find out what was happening on Friday the 27th, they told us they were still dealing with claims from the 12th of February. Not much good to us now is it. So we still have no money to feed any of us on. Luckily, we get Healthy Start Vouchers for Caleb's Milk, but he'll be moving on to Cows Milk in the next few weeks, so that's going to start costing us more!
Hopefully the Jobcentre will pull their fingers out soon, and actually DO their Job!

On a lighter note, Caleb now has a 5th tooth. Another one on the top, next to the first two he got. He's been a bit more of a nuisance with this one than he was with the others, but I've been giving him Calprofen and it seems to have helped!

On an even happier note - I'm going to visit my Family for a few days at the end of the month :) Haven't seen them since the beginning of December, so it will be good. Hoping to meet up with a friend of mine while I am up there too - she's one of Caleb's GodMothers.

Have a nice week, and I'll post again soon! x

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Have a lovely time with your family :)