Monday 16 March 2009

Wedding :)

So. We booked our wedding this morning :) For April 11th. Three weeks on saturday :) At 10am. Everyone keeps asking me if I think it's too soon, and if I have anything ready. It's like they don't trust me to think for myself. And, no, Mum, and Gran, I don't mean you. I mean people that don't read this blog.

Like I keep saying, and like people have said to me (You know who you are) It's MY wedding. I can organise it for WHEN I like. Not when everyone else WANTS me to have it. MINE and STEVE'S. OURS.

Rant Over.

Caleb can stand up on his own now. Without holding on :) He'll be walking soon :) I can and I can't wait :) I want him to start walking, but at the same time, I will have to chase him around the house all the time lol. I'm so proud of him. He's learning to talk too. So far we have 'Mum', 'Dadada', 'I' (Hi), and the occasional 'buhbye'. He can wave now too :)
That's all til next week :) xx

1 comment:

Carol said...

Enjoy the wedding. Shall we all sing in cyberspace background for you :)