Wednesday 15 April 2009

Wedding :)

My wedding was a great day, and I am now Mrs Lucy Holland, rather than Miss Lucy Latham. :D
Never been happier!
Piccies!!
My Cake, before it was devoured, thank you so much to Steve's Mum and her friend for making it :)
Steve and I, after we had signed the register, smiling away, happy as can be :)


This photo makes me smile. It's not often I can get Mel and Mum in a picture, let alone both of them in the SAME picture!
Same, again. Always makes me smile :)


And this is Caleb, demonstrating how we all felt. Perfectly demonstrating it, I might add. I know Steve and I were exhausted - we were both in bed by 10:45, which is really early for us!!


All in all it was an amazing day, all be it a long and tiring one. Definately the happiest day of my life, thus far!

I'll try not to leave it so long before I post again. Ciao for now!! xx

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Congrats, it looks like you had a lovely day :)